Skip to main content

Records Clerk
Sandra Gross
850-941-6150 x304006

Transcript Request


How can I obtain a copy of my transcript?


You may obtain a copy of your academic transcript from Pine Forest High School by completing the transcript request form and emailing a completed copy to the registrar or sending a fax.

1) Email - Mrs. Sandra Gross, Records Clerk -


2) Fax - 850.941.6163 - Attention: Transcript Request -- USE TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM

3) In Person - Please complete TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM and drop off at school.

Please be mindful of the following:

  • Your request cannot be processed if there are STOPS on your record.  Be sure to clear all STOPS prior to making a request.
  • Incomplete forms will be returned and not processed until all information is correctly completed.
  • If transcripts are to be sent to multiple locations, please complete a separate form for each request.  
  • Please plan ahead and submit your request at least three weeks before your deadline to leave ample time for processing and mailing.


What kind of transcript can I order?

  1. Official Transcripts - Official copy sent electronically via FASTER to the school/institution you have requested in the state of Florida.  If the request is for a school outside of Florida, the transcript will be mailed. 
  2. Official Sealed Transcripts - Official copy issued to the student in a sealed envelope, to include with other documents.  Name of institution and contact person only. This MUST be provided to process request.
  3. Student Copy - Unofficial copy given to student.  Only currently enrolled students may obtain a student copy of their transcript.